When you’re competing for attention in the inbox, promotional emails can be a tremendous help. While the importance of this form of email has only grown, many are still unsure about the power that it holds.
With this in mind, we wanted to write an article that will focus on the many benefits of promotional emails!
The Importance of Promotional Email
There are numerous benefits to sending promotional emails. The most valuable of these include:
- Awareness – In 2019, Americans sent 293.6b emails every single day. Promotions help stand out from the rest of the clutter in an inbox.
- Relational Growth – The more opportunities you have to grow relationships with your customers, the better. Promotional emails keep your business top-of-mind and ensure that your customers are thinking about you.
- Generating Interest – A customer may not have been thinking about buying from you before seeing this email. Promotional offerings enable you to showcase products and build interest.
- Data Collection – Every email is an opportunity to see new data on your customer base. Find out what interested them in the email and what wasn’t worth your time.
When sending a promotional email, it’s always best to customize it to your crowd as much as possible. Custom-designed email templates are possible to create without having to get too technical or involved.
Doing so allows businesses the following benefits in their approach to email marketing:
- Draw attention – Animated text and images, videos, and creative outlines help more eyes focus on your email.
- Create a sense of urgency – Countdown timers remind your customers that this promotion won’t last forever.
- Showcase your style – Your brand voice can shine through email templates in ways they can’t with standard messages.
- Stand out on holidays/special occasions – Every month has between 200 and 400 special days on the calendar. These are great opportunities to show creativity by linking your biz or promotion to a special event. Reach out to bosses on Boss Day or pet owners on Mutt Day. Any additional reason to connect with your customers helps.
V2 is Here to Help!
Managing email marketing is one of the most important elements of a business. It is also one of the easiest things to do poorly. At V2, we specialize in setting marketers up for success and getting better results from their email campaigns.